We are always looking for foster carers to help care and rehome rescue dogs of all shapes and sizes. Foster care is crucial for us not just because of a shortage of space at the shelter but because it gives us an opportunity to assess temperament and whether the dog gets along with other animals and children.
To be a foster carer, you must:
• Have a secure home with a fully fenced yard;
• Be easily contactable by phone;
• Have any other animals in your care vaccinated and de-sexed;
• If renting, have a pet permission letter from your landlord;
• Be able to get the animal back to our shelter in Batlow if needed; and
• Have a LOT of love to give!
We occasionally have other animals in need of fostering but it is mostly needed for our dogs. If you are interested in becoming a foster carer, please contact us for more information or complete the Foster Application form and submit via Facebook messenger or email to firstname.lastname@example.org